Award in Education and Training – AET Level 3
Our Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a great way to get into teaching.
This training course will start off by enlightening you on the role, responsibilities and duties of a teacher. You will understand the importance of your presence in the life of students and on how to make a positive change in them using your teaching authority. Inclusive teaching and learning is a very important concept in an educational setting. Therefore, this course has also made it possible for you to learn about it, along with an insight into assessing students and their work.
After the training session, you will be required to perform micro teaching, so that the tutors can assess your teaching skills and to work on the areas you need improvement.
What skills will I gain?
Candidates will learn:
- The role of a teacher
- Various learning and teaching approaches
- How to plan lessons to an advanced level
- The attributes and expectations of a great teacher
- How to deliver engaging lessons
- How to motivate pupils
- How to understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education
- About assessments in education and training
- Learners must be 19 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Four written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via email, or video link within 3 months of the course start.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Successful candidates will be awarded the AIT accredited Level 3 Award in Education and Training .